Tracklist:
01. Dead Presidents Introduction
02. La's Illa
03. Fast Lane feat. 50 Cent
04. When The Money Come feat. Willie The Kid
05. I Work
06. La Speaks
07. Keep Pushing
08. Tears In My Eyes
09. My Name Is Important
10. Get The World High feat. Willie The Kid
11. 1000 Grams
12. Don't Worry About It
13. Sippin' On The Yak
14. They Lovin' It
15. Pussy Poppin'
16. I'm A Veteran
17. After The Club feat. Willie The Kid
18. Like That feat. Willie The Kid
19. Fresh Flowers
20. When Gone Grind feat. Bun B
21. Gunz Don't Kill
22. Shouldn't Fall In Love
23. Have And Have Nots
24. Invisible Rules feat. Willie The Kid
25. America's Nightmare
26. Hit 'Em La
01. Dead Presidents Introduction
02. La's Illa
03. Fast Lane feat. 50 Cent
04. When The Money Come feat. Willie The Kid
05. I Work
06. La Speaks
07. Keep Pushing
08. Tears In My Eyes
09. My Name Is Important
10. Get The World High feat. Willie The Kid
11. 1000 Grams
12. Don't Worry About It
13. Sippin' On The Yak
14. They Lovin' It
15. Pussy Poppin'
16. I'm A Veteran
17. After The Club feat. Willie The Kid
18. Like That feat. Willie The Kid
19. Fresh Flowers
20. When Gone Grind feat. Bun B
21. Gunz Don't Kill
22. Shouldn't Fall In Love
23. Have And Have Nots
24. Invisible Rules feat. Willie The Kid
25. America's Nightmare
26. Hit 'Em La
12:27 PM
ukir
0 comments:
Post a Comment